Đăng bởi: giaohoang | Tháng Mười Hai 28, 2008
– When you breathe, you inspire. When you do not breathe, you expire.
– Mushrooms always grow in damp places and so they look like umbrellas.
– Thesaurus is an ancient reptile with an excellent vocabulary.
– It has recently been discovered that research causes cancer in rats.
– Before giving a blood transfusion, find out if the blood is affirmative or negative.
– Genetics explain why you look like your father and if you don’t why you should.
– Dew is formed on leaves when the sun shines down on them and makes them perspire.
– Sterility is hereditary: If your grandfather didn’t have children and your father didn’t have children, you won’t have children too.
– Life is a sexually transmitted disease.